- Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
- is the largest physician-owned facility in the United States and offers some of the most comprehensive medical care on the U.S. Southern Border. This hospital was founded in 1997 to serve over 1.2 Million residents and resolve limited healthcare access in a region that lacked any public or county hospitals. DHR has excelled in the delivery of care and was recently recognized, for the third straight year, by Thompson Reuters as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the nation.
Address: 5501 S McColl Rd, Edinburg Texas
- Phone: (956) 362-8677
- Driscoll Children's Medical Plaza-McAllen
- is a pediatric outpatient center which delivers specialized and complex medical care, exclusively serving children from the Rio Grande Valley including McAllen and neighboring communities. Driscoll physicians are either based full-time in the community or travel from Corpus Christi to treat patients who live in the area.
Address: 1120 E. Ridge Road, Ste. 220, Mcallen Texas
- Phone: (956) 688-1200
- Harlingen Medical Center
- is a Level IV Trauma Designated hospital that specializes in the areas of bariatric, cardiology, neurology, pediatric, orthopedic, obstetric and gynecology, and emergency care. The design, management, staffing, and operation of our hospital are focused on your needs and overall comfort. Each caregiver is highly skilled and cross-trained in various fields, thus providing you with high quality care, always. Harlingen Medical Center provides patient education through a multidisciplinary team working to address all scopes of the health care needs of patients.
Address: 5501 South Expressway 77, Harlingen Texas
- Phone: 956-365-1000
- Knapp Medical Center
- is a 226-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital located in Weslaco, TX. Sevices include 24 Hour Emergency Department, Advanced (Level III) Trauma Center, Adult Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care/ICU, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Neonatal Care. Throughout the years, Knapp has been recognized as one of the best healthcare facilities in the United States.
Address: 1401 East Eighth St, Weslaco Texas
- Phone: 956-968-8567
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- is a 297-bed, private, non-profit hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient hospital services to the people of the Rio Grande Valley. Rated one of the top hospitals in the country for clinical excellence in many services including maternity and orthopedic care, Mission Regional Medical Center has been offering quality health care, close to home, for more than 50 years.
Address: 300 S. Bryan Rd. J-1, Mission Texas
- Phone: 956-323-9000
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH)
- is an HCA-affiliated facility. There are 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, offering a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including: 24-hour emergency room, Level III Trauma Center, Comprehensive cardiovascular care, The only pediatric heart program in the Valley, 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Rio Grande Regional Hospital provides the community with its only Accredited Diabetes Management Center in the area, as designated by the American Diabetes Association.
Address: 101 East Ridge Road, Mcallen Texas
- Phone: 956-632-600
- South Texas Health System
- is recognized for its reputation for excellence in providing quality healthcare to the Rio Grande Valley. As a leading hospital system in the Rio Grande Valley, STHS offers specialized services in behavioral health, cardiovascular care, emergency medicine, neuroscience, oncology, pediatric care, transplant and women's services, as well as adult and pediatric rehabilitation. South Texas Health System's facilities include Children's Hospital, Regional Medical Center, abd Regional Rehab Center.
Address: 1400 West Trenton Road, Edinburg Texas
- Phone: 956-632-4000
- South Texas Health System
- is recognized for its reputation for excellence in providing quality healthcare to the Rio Grande Valley. As a leading hospital system in the Rio Grande Valley, STHS offers specialized services in behavioral health, cardiovascular care, emergency medicine, neuroscience, oncology, pediatric care, transplant and women's services, as well as adult and pediatric rehabilitation. South Texas Health System's facilities include Medical Center, McAllen Heart Hospital and Cornerstone Regional Hospital.
Address: 1900 South "D" Street, McAllen Texas
- Phone: 956-994-2000
- Valley Baptist Hospital
- The East Tower at Valley Baptist-Harlingen features the Valley's first Children's Center for pediatric patients, the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Cameron County; a "Mother-Baby" obstetrical unit that emphasizes family centered maternity care; a 32-bed gynecology unit; Harlingen's only Newborn Intensive Care Unit; convenient areas for outpatient services; a 30-bed Day Surgery Center; new operating rooms, a 32-room state-of-the-art Emergency Department; and a roof-top heliport. This increased the total beds at Valley Baptist-Harlingen to 586, by far the largest hospital in Cameron County. offers new state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, to serve Valley patients who need heart catheterization procedures, peripheral (leg) angiograms, and implantable pacemakers.
Address: 723 North 77 Sunshine Strip, Harlingen Texas
- Phone: 956-421-4061
- Valley Baptist Hospital
- Valley Baptist-Brownsville has 243 beds at its main campus at Central Blvd. and West Jefferson, making it the largest hospital in Brownsville. In 2007, Valley Baptist-Brownsville expanded beyond its main hospital campus by opening a separate campus in East Brownsville, which includes Brownsville's first inpatient behavioral health facility (with 37 additional beds), and an outpatient mental health program for senior adults. offers new state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, to serve Valley patients who need heart catheterization procedures, peripheral (leg) angiograms, and implantable pacemakers. Offers new state-of-the-art robotic surgery with credentialed staff on site. The more precise surgery with Valley Baptist's da Vinci 'Si' roboticsystem means smaller incisions.
Address: 1040 W Jefferson St, Brownsville Texas
- Phone: (956) 698-5400
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including: 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department, Cardiology, Open Heart Surgery, Neurosurgery, Endoscopy, Imaging, Women's Services, Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Wound Care Center.
Address: 100 Alton Gloor Blvd, Brownsville Texas
- Phone: 956-350-7000